BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..you know what, Nicky..I’m not going to spend anymore time on this conversation because you’ve thought that her YouTube vids have showed her a lovely person and with those same vids, now as an awful person...so I’m just going to leave you to work it all out yourself ...

...there is no bullying going on but no one deserves to be bullied...the worst Ashley has done is to have displayed actions from time to time which will mean she won’t win the show and that’s all...Ashley aside, it’s also labelling Ann, Amanda and Johnny as bullies...something which is quite awful for them as they are far from being that...

...you have a good day, Nicky...maybe use some time thinking about it...?...
i will think about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Nobody deserves to be bullied. I was bullied through school and it destroyed my confidence for a long time, even now I sometimes feel it in the back of my mind when I go out with my friends I relive being called ugly and second guess myself.

Supporting any sort of bullying is awful, Nicky.
i was bullied too Amy, and sorry but i feel double about Ashley as seen from her work i want to love her, but seeing her in the house i want nothing to do with her

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote