BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
The bullying card is pulled out all too often and I think it actually is detrimental to people who are actually being bullied as it desensitises the word so when people say "I am being bullied" people don't react the same anymore.

Nicky, if you were bullied at school you will know the harm and isolation it causes, more often than not for a very long time and for you to then justify and encourage bullying of another does not make you look good or cool.

You have the absolute right to support whoever you like but this thread is so wrong.

Thankfully, Ashley is not being bullied. They had all had a drink and she was being annoying, but so were some of the others too. Crossed words were had and that is all it was.
i will support Ashley because i have seen good in her outside this show, what they do in this show shouldn't matter, at least not to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Ah you've changed the OP now so a lot of the posts don't make sense now
no i still feel like it was bullying from ann & jonny, Andrew towards Jess and Ashley stood up for her friend, so even if you not like her, that credit should be given to her for being a good friend in there

i think Ashley herself also might have a good common sense, and maybe she just wants to have fun and have a good time, friendship with G, Jess, Malika

Amanda was also drunk but i forgive her because she had fun

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote