BB17: Jayne
Banned

Favourites (more):
CBB21: India Willoughby
BB17: Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Very mature and intelligent comment

The same ones calling John homophobic should look at themselves, everyone is so hypocritical and fickle.

They are waiting to see someone trip up or say something they don't like so they can scream "prejudice" .

I hate the witch Hunt mentality .

And as I've said John is clearly open and friendly around Shane J and why have a short memory and forgetting John watched Shane J took.

Pretty sure if he was uncomfortable around Shane J he wouldn't be of sat watching that demonstration .

Plus John even kissed Courtney on the cheek when he met "her" and didn't seem bothered .

He gets on with Amanda as well
While I do agree there is a bit of a witch hunt mentally around things like this, of which I’m personally not fond of, it doesn’t take away that the crux of what he said heavily implies homophobia, and from the way he acted after Shane j contronfted him I don’t believe it was satirical. We’re debating the implications of his comment, not him, of which is defended by the same free speech argument people excusing John are using.

I don’t see how anyone is hypocritical for callling out homophobia, and yes sure changing an opinion on a housemate so severely in such a short period of a time might appeal fickle, but I fail to see how it isn’t warranted in this case, especially since the mouth where it came from has campaigned about prejudice regarding race and other things in football.

Last edited by Lilac hills; 21-01-2018 at 07:04 PM.
Lilac hills is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote