View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 12:22 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...anyways, to answer the thread title directly...yes I do feel quite sad ...I just had a little nosey at the home on Rightmove...(she’s got quite reasonable taste in home furnishings I have to say...)...but I noticed on there that it was sold previously in 2010 before this marketing, so she’s presumably been there for 8 years ish...that’s very hard on her children and very sad for them because it may mean losing friendship’s they hold quite dear, having spent much of their lives there...and she has a severely autistic child so terribly hard on that daughter who is so reliant on ‘familiars’ as her security and comfort...all very sad for the whole family...and yes, Katie’s own doing I know...whether she’ll ‘learn’ anything from this in terms of who she’s offended and how she’s hurt others in her life, I honestly don’t know and can only hope that be the case when in experiencing the impact on her children/those she loves...those innocents whose immediate lives are going to feel the loss quite deeply, I fear...

ammi you are a good person
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote