CBB21: India Willoughby
BB17: Jayne
Banned

Favourites (more):
CBB21: India Willoughby
BB17: Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
I keep reading that she is a sad single woman who lives alone and doesn't like human contact.

Then there are so many people who have known Ann throughout the years and are firmly on her side.

They say she isn't putting on a show, she is being herself and is totally at peace with her life as it is.

The fact she can cause such petulant behaviour from Andrew is because she tells the truth as she sees it straight from the hip and doesn't dress it up or flinch from saying it to his face.

Her intellect and debating skills leave them for dead. Yes, she can kill the conversation because her logic is superb and leaves little room for comebacks.

This angers the spoiled pretty boys and silences even the practiced activist like Shane J. The girls have realized that she has valued opinions, which might not be theirs but she has a right to them.

She also doesn't bring these subjects up herself but will answer truthfully and makes no apologies for them.

I just wanted to bring up her qualities as she has been so denigrated over her views. She is one strong minded lady who has had a life her denegrators can only dream about being as successful in their chosen careers. She is a staunchly British Battleaxe and I salute her.
I applaud you
Lilac hills is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote