BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac hills View Post
Anyway assuming u were being serious I could understand needing a movement specifically for women back in like 1900’s because back then we needed a concentrated focus on the fact women just didn’t have the same rights which is wrong, however why should a movement like that exist now and hide over the definition of equality when first the name implies it’s heavily focused on one side and therefore isn’t advocating for the equality of everyone especially when women have all the rights men do have and most modern day feminists are advocating for more, and two if you truly believed in equality why not just say you believe in equality, because I highly doubt even 0.01% of feminists in the modern era would ever advocate for the right of a man. Doesn’t sound like equality does it?
Obviously things (in this side of the world anyway) are much better now for women but I don't think we're totally equal in regards to pay and job opportunities (and just look at all this Harvey Weinstein stuff to see how equal women are in Hollywood) And staying with Hollywood, the pay difference between Female and male actors. For example, last year (or maybe the year before, Scarlet Johanson was the highest grossing actor but she didn't even break the top 10 in wages

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote