Favourites (more):
CBB21: India Willoughby
BB17: Jayne
Banned

Favourites (more):
CBB21: India Willoughby
BB17: Jayne

Ok last post I’ll make on this hungry af

A lot of the things mentioned aren’t feminist/sexism issues. The wage gap is debatable but the statistics usually are misleading and don’t account for other external factors. Sexual abuse is bad people doing bad things to other people, not men doing bad things to women. The current Hollywood situation is bad, but harvey weinstein is not all men, it is an issue but it’s not reflective of day to day life and all normal people; men get sexually abused a lot it’s just not talked about mainly because men are taught early on to reserve their feelings and not show emotion, because if they are they are laughed at, and I’ve never seen a feminist vouch for this issue hmm. Abortion is something women are voting on too it’s not just ‘men are impressing our bodies hngg’ and anyway on the flip side if aborting becomes illegal the individual carrying the baby can just give birth put the responsibility of the child on the father and make him pay all the expenses!!!

I mean we can go in circles debating feminism on a big brother forum but let’s just agree to disagree

Last edited by Lilac hills; 26-01-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Lilac hills is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote