View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 05:54 AM #3250
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Yeah totally agree with all that, again i think THGs world made most sense. I found with Maze Runner and Divergent, the whole explanation for what they were doing in their world and why they were treating the people the way they were made zero sense. I did read the Divergent books, the last one was so badly written (did you read them), the ending was stupid, actually when I watched the last divergent film, i didn't realise that it wasn't the last one and I thought they'd changed the ending and I was thinking, oh that's a much better ending Anyway, even if they did make the last one I wouldn't watch it

Oh and the 2nd HGs film was my favourite
I just struggle with the concept of the second hunger games . Like there's the hunger games themselves, sort of makes sense. I mean not REALLY but you can suspend disbelief and get on board with the concept. And then part three (in terms of books) it makes sense that it moves on to the overall uprising, outside of the games. But for the second one it's like "Yes you're supposed to only do one hunger games and then you get to be famous and safe forever but... NO! We also have the EVEN HUNGRIER games muahahaha". I mean story wise they could literally have skipped from the first Hunger Games to the rebellion in the third and it would be exactly the same .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote