View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 10:41 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
Shane, unfortunately. It's the vulnerable that win this show. Those that the women who watch want to mother or nanny or nurse back to health in some way. An old battleaxe like Ann doesn't appeal.

Year of the woman and Emma may not make the final, meaning it will be presented by Rylan with Shane as the winner. The gay men have crashed the party.
It is unfortunate if it happens this way.

I suppose old Caught in the Act will win as Ann does not have the fan base support but she hasn't done badly so far without it.

I can't watch it anymore and have to record it and choose if I want to see it after I know the result because it is turning out to be a bear baiting session.

As Ann will be there at the final, it is almost certain Andrew will be there on BBBOTS it has the makings of a not very nice programme. One which I would rather not see and one which I feel the producers will have to make a strong stance to let an elderly woman feel safe.

If not, I cannot see CBB ever being renewed.