View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 07:53 AM #14
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjustin View Post
I really don’t think his personality changes all that much when he’s in drag. Most of the best drag acts don’t. You spend a long in in drag. It would be hard to keep up a full on character. Which is why I’m not a great fan of people like BenDeLaCreme who change their voice etc.. (although she has full on swung me round this season of All Stars. Killing it so far)
...yeah this is why I don’t get the ‘fake’ bit because his personality doesn’t really change very much...maybe a bit more confident as Courtney, I don’t know but he doesn’t adopt any new character traits that Shane J doesn’t have...

...it may be that it could be described as the equivalent of ‘wearing a mask’ in terms of that extra bit of confidence, but I think I think for Shane in terms of being Courtney for eviction nights, it’s probably no different to any of the females doing their full face make up, doing their hair etc and wearing their best outfits which they have brought in for such occasions of wanting to feel all glammed up...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote