Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I don't hate him, I like him a lot of the time, they were having a nice time, second last night, Wayne asked him to give it a rest, it isn't anything we haven't heard before, It looked like even lWayne had enough, if he thinks a 14 year old boy is going to listen to Ann Widdicome he is pretty deluded
I'm glad you don't hate him - nobody is perfect and every individual behaves in a way others don't agree with at times, but that doesn't mean they deserve hate. I just seem to be seeing a lot of hatred on here at the moment, and it deters me from taking part in discussions.

I don't think he necessarily just meant Ann but views like hers in general. A 14 year old boy struggling with his sexuality is going to make decisions on whether or not he can be himself by listening to the views of people he encounters, whether in person or through the media, and could feel reluctant to be himself if he hears views like Ann's.

I think all Shane was saying is that those sort of views could have a detrimental impact on a young gay person's life, and in my opinion he's not wrong in that as it's a very valid point.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote