Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

This series is a mess for so many reasons and here's why.

1. Lemar surviving three bottom two's when he is clearly struggling in the votes and not rebounding, it is Katie Waissel all over again but just a different ITV show doing it, I personally have nothing against Lemar, but it's not really a competition if someone that's getting next to no votes is allowed to keep staying.

2. As the OP has mentioned it isn't fair to compare someone's routine when it's been performed by them multiple times versus someone's first time at doing their skate-off routine, it's like comparing a professional trained dancer with a Paralympian on a ballroom dancing competition, I wonder if any show would be insane enough to do that? Anyway it hurts the judgement of a Lemar and Perri skate-off when Lemar has perfected his routine more.

3. The judging panel is a mismatch, Jason's bitchy comments just aren't the same as the other judges are lifeless that he is trying to feed off. Ashley just copies Jason, Jayne copies Chris, and Chris is dull as a judge and clearly wants to be helping them train with the skating which there's nothing wrong in that as it's his passion.

4. More in line with problem number 2, Candice having a whole week to prepare for her skate-off whilst Lemar only had a few minutes to compose himself and get a good performance ready, it isn't a level playing field and makes the show look like a joke.

5. The overall standard of skating is incredibly low this year, the only ones that seem to have a basic level of skating ability that are still left in the competition are Jake, Alex, and Kem. They all really need to pick their standards up to make me personally get excited at the performances from this show.

6. The favourtism towards their own in Jake and Kem is blatant to see, I mean I feel like I can call their journey's already and we've not even entered the second half of the competition yet, Jake will be stopped at the end by Kem's schmaltzy routines. And Max will be shockingly eliminated that's another spoiler that I can call for people well in advance of the show telling us.

7. No offense to Holly Willoughby but what does she do on the show? Phillip Schofield seems to do all of the main presenting with the judges, the contestants, and even announcing when a break is coming. Again it makes the show look incompetent and that they have no faith in Holly's abilities as a Presenter, I know that this has always been a problem with the show when Holly's been on it, but it's something that actually is annoying when it's on top of all of the other problems that this show has been having this year, it just looks like amateur hour.

Moaning Mock out.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 01-02-2018 at 02:28 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote