View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 01:40 PM #89

I hear that babbling fool Lorraine Kelly has said to Amanda that Ann stops the fun in the house.

To me, she has made me laugh many more times than anyone else. It would be deadly dull without her, her best bits are going to be hilarious.

Why does fun begin and end with drunken gropes, screaming like banshees and shouting the F word at every opportunity.

If you fail to see how funny it is when she rolls her eyes for the umpteenth time or covers her face with her hands refusing to look at whatever or whoever is flashing her way. Her ready wit and put downs are cutting and no one else can beat her logic.

She makes Shane into a quivering wreck because she combats his every offensive, leaving him tongue tied and looking quite pale.

I have enjoyed watching her in the house, that is my only criteria. What she might be, was or has done is in the past I am not commenting on because it has been done to death and resurrected thousands of times.