BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
They need more classes! Uni is a rip off! One day a week my son did in his final year! One day a week!

On a more serious note I don't really like the idea of policing the past. Times were different and you can't hold people of a different time to the same standards really. Churchill was a great leader when this country needed him. That's enough really.
Well, if they can hijack the narrative of the past, then they can invalidate other people's perception of the present/future, which must mean that other people's objectivity is flawed, i.e. leading that person to question their own realities... it's so you'll gaslight yourself into thinking you can't trust the things you've learned as an individual and so you'll become more dependent on group-think. So if you try to reason with this, they can say well it's your own privilege showing and this is actually proof of everything that we're saying.

I think it's meant to be a mind-trick to pray on the naive. If they can accomplish their goal of appearing "objective" enough to make you question your own reality, then they've accomplished their goal...
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote