View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 08:12 PM #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQuest View Post
Could I ask how Ellie was evil
She was a disgusting person. She preyed on Lotan like a bad rash and tried provoking Deborah to hit her for no reason during fight night despite Hannah being the one who claimed Ellie hit her. Apart from Lotan, her behavior during fight night was the most despicable and was berated victimizing mixed in with provoking to get hit to try and get Deborah removed.

SamnElleh is a terrible showmance, but I think the worst thing about it was how she was to him. She completely victimized herself as someone the house needed to look out for in case he was using her despite her knowing herself that wasn't the case. The words 'bunny boiler' get very overused but Ellie absolutely was. She was also absolutely horrible to Isabelle, antagonizing her as if she was going to steal Ellie's man, clearly jealous of the simple fact Isabelle is a nicer lovelier person.

In general I hated how she was to Isabelle. She always had this morbid disdain for her I couldn't really fathom but I think it stemmed from the Lotan obsession she had that carried on even after he left. One overlooked image that sticks out in my head is the time Isabelle was all like 'lol your ex is all you talk about lotan ' followed by Ellie leading a bunch of other housemates to stand over Isabelle's bed after this + a brief argument she had with Savannah, only stopped by Chanelle having to blatantly shout out 'I'm not gonna sit here and let yous all gang up on her' Sneaky bitch that Ellie is, she backtracked away from this, but not without planting evil seeds in Chanelle's ear about Isabelle like 'Sheee's not a nice person... ' On par with Lotan as the worst of her series
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote