Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian

Day 23 - Live Nominations:

Spoiler:

Expected Emma and Zoran to be nominated but shocked by Thomas! Though no surprise he was swapped with Demet since Andrew had the power - I was expecting Demet to be up without the twist tbh. (Also shocked that Andrew originally went to save Emma before changing his mind, minutes after he nominated her wtf was that about?)

Seriously torn over who I want to go though because I love all 3! Though I know Emma will be gone for sure though cause I even though I ADORE her I can't imagine her having much support.

Day 24 - Daily:

Spoiler:

This new task is awful - 21 hours of sleep throughout the whole week that's not fair surely. There's no way I'd be able to do it. But it's going to cause friction which is a good thing.

Also new rivalry between Emma and Zoran forming, him being the house piggy is hilarious he can't help it if he loves food so much gosh.

Emma and Aleisha causing trouble is funny too, from closing their eyes long enough for the timer to go down from hiding food was a hoot! Love them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I started declining people if they have a Foren names though as those people I think are contacting me about dating as they want a visa... Lots of people (who can't speak English well) contact me about wanting to be my bf... Then I find out that they actually live in indea or a place like that

Last edited by thisisdanny; 17-02-2018 at 10:54 PM.
thisisdanny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote