BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Well exactly, I don't see why it's a huge leap for the religions that have it as a tradition to make it that it's something that people can choose to do at 18, when they are adults capable of making that choice. Not least because they may well have decided by that point that they're non-religious...

Also, in terms of the procedure itself, the foreskin is actually attached to the glans at birth and removal at that point is far more "dramatic" a procedure... and it being done to infants is actually what causes a lot of the problems that some experience (scarring / loss of sensation) because it has to be forcibly "peeled away" from the head of the penis. It doesn't start to detach until about age 3... most are fully detached by ages 5 or 6 but for some it doesn't even start to detach until puberty. It should DEFINITELY have detached by 18 - meaning that foreskin removal at age 18 would have far fewer risks, as well as the consent issue. It just makes sense .
I don't even have a willy and reading that made me cross my legs

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote