View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 01:30 PM #65
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Ignorant...nah sorry..

Trump is up against exactly the same **** as the former presidents, yet here he is, inviting survivors and teachers to discuss and brainstorm...dont ever remember seeing that before..hes gonna make it harder to get guns...unlike the former presidents....

The plebs on the street would be better advised not to block ambulances on the way to save lives when they are protesting at the loss of life....yes, it would be more appropriate and less scummy not to block ambulances whilst protesting about saving lives.
That's because Obama had his meetings with the families by enforcing a press blackout.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.6248fc3e9450

I hate posting that link, because I don't view the situation as a competition between trump and president Obama, but hopefully with more information, you'll be better informed.

Where has the blocking ambulances stuff come from? Were the kids on the street with the intention of blocking them or was it an accident? If it was an accident, do you believe any form of public protest, which is one of the tenets of free speech should be allowed?