IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
They're also overlooking something totally fundamental here:

What they're essentially expecting, is for a teacher to aim and fire at someone who is likely to be a student that they have known for years. Now... WW2 stats show that a huge percentage of conscripted SOLDIERS (on both sides) never fired their rifles, or deliberately aimed high, so that they wouldn't actually have to kill anyone. It's one of the reasons that most countries have completely replaced conscription with paid / trained army - because it takes a lot of psychological prep (and a few psychological "tricks") to turn normal people into effective killers.

So basically... there's a very high chance that the vast majority of these "armed teachers" won't actually pull the trigger when it comes down to it, or at the very least, will hesitate for long enough to be shot first.
Yeah well isn't that what happened with the on campus Police guy and he was a trained police officer (incidentally I think the backlash he's getting is disgusting)

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote