View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 05:16 PM #139
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marches View Post
Other means of killing people exist?

But yeah let’s unarm the law obiding citizens because some people don’t like the look of guns so that criminals have an easier time whisk we sit here hide in a cupboard and wait for the police to arrive

Like ffs this forum is full of leftist ideal world escapist idiots that are trying to propose ideas that only work in the ideal world they created I can’t deal with this anymore
A science-based liberal country (leftist ideal world escapistan), based on the ideas and writings of people like Thomas Paine and Voltaire has never actually existed, so we have no way to know how it would pan out.

I think it's fairly clear that the world is in a bit of a mess right now, so we can keep moving further and further to the right, or we can try to inject some common sense and rationality into the discussion.

I do think the most illuminating aspect of this thread is the fact that we have many people explaining why it's a bat**** crazy idea, and then we have the other side of the discussion not really offering any type of counter other than give them more guns and money, with a few ridiculous one sentence idioms thrown in for good measure.