BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwentyOneThrones View Post
May I remind you that Tila herself became a jew and her views that were pro hitler were not derived from*antisemitism*on her part, nor any feelings toward Jewish people. She is very fond of Judaism.
You copied a little fraction from Wikipedia, so let me copy the rest:

On May 6, 2016, Nguyen tweeted that Jewish-American political commentator Ben Shapiro should "be gassed and sent back to Israel" and later posted that "There are only two things in this world, for which I would gladly sacrifice my own life; the destruction of all Jews and preservation of the white race" and "You know what will help Asians earn respect? An Asian version of Adolf Hitler ... I want that person to be me; I want to save the world from this Zionist disease."[5] In June 2016, Tila Tequila accused Sarah Silverman and the Jews of killing Jesus before saying the comedian was next on a “celebrity sacrifice” list.[59]

On November 19, 2016, she attended an alt-right National Policy Institute meeting celebrating the election of Donald Trump, organized by white nationalist Richard B. Spencer, and posted photos on social media of herself doing a Nazi salute.[60] One was posted to Twitter with the text "Seig [sic] heil!" and a raised hand emoji ("✋").[61][62] As of November 22, 2016, her account has been suspended by Twitter.[63] Consequently, she joined Gab.[64]

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote