BB14: Dexter
I'm a Celeb 2012: David Haye
Lion Queen

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
I'm a Celeb 2012: David Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
There was no bread or milk at any of our local supermarkets - though at Morrisons you could queue at the bakery where they were baking loaf after loaf fresh and handing them out [emoji23]. We still have plenty of bread stocked up from my heroic trek of foot on Thursday though.

But I had to but UHT milk for coffee... And SKIMMED as well. Literally all they had. Ugh. It's not too bad as a latte I guess.
Really? Wow, some panic buying went on round by you, ridiculous isn't it.
Right now here in West Yorkshire although it is super cold the snow has stopped coming down, just left with icy roads.
I can't wait for the snow to bugger off completely, I hate it, especially when I have to drive in it which really scares me. When it snowed last time I was crawling down a hill really slowly behind a bus, then the bus put his winker on to indicate he was letting someone off so I went to brake (I was quite a distance from the bus) but when I braked the car just kept sliding now, I ended up missing the bus by inches, I was crapping myself, it was awful. I was so relieved to get home. Nope, the snow can do one, it's not welcome to me. Sunshine, now yer talking yeah! Bring on the sunshine.

Me
Tozzie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote