BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Alol I knew the final challenge would be a time-based one so the producers could rig it for the team they wanted to win

The Girls winning though Year of the Woman continues!

I'm SHOOK @ Mettisse winning over Jenny though! The way everyone looked at Jenny when they were announcing who the public chose as the fittest Mettisse won me over in the end so I'm happy for her <3 Must be the first time a black girl has won a non talent-based reality show where the public chooses the winner?

Oh and they need to give over with these money twists, no one ever takes the selfish option and it's clear they're gonna share it with the most people possible (especially in this case where the Girls won the final challenge as a team). Feel like it was definitely rigged though because what would've happened if Jenny got the most votes like everyone thought? She isn't coupled with anyone so what would the twist have been then?

I hope this gets picked up for a second series, it got pretty much the same ratings as the first series of Love Island did, it deserves a second chance!

EDIT: Oop, didn't see the ending. Looks like Series 2 is confirmed if they want people to register interest already!
Application form says it'll be on for 4 weeks starting at the start of February next year:

https://itv.etribez.com/ag/itvli/sur...9/welcome.html