oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

a mess at me trying to be fully caught up for tonight's final only to discover the final had already happened when I hit play

Anyway...a bit of a drab ending. The boys winning would've made for a better arc, but now I know Warren topped the vote maybe it was for the best tbh the only reason I didn't want the girls to win was cause I didn't think Mettisse had any chance of winning and overrated Jenny would bore us all to victory instead

I did a complete 180 on David in the last few days, I'd found him annoying (and I couldn't work out why) for most of the series but honestly his uselessness in the challenges was a scream and the guy was just a total tool that I started stanning him ironically

Surprised this is getting a second series (presumably) but I don't mind too much, I did enjoy it overall but struggled to find a fave with the exception of LEGEND Georgia also I feel like the format was a bit of a hot mess that the producers couldn't decide upon, needs ironing out going forward...less public voting, more internal votes. That said, I was really pleased it was a challenge that decided the winners!

Finally, the money twist was a total non-event...AGAIN! 'Mates or dates' hadn't been a theme the whole series so why now??? She should've just been given a straight choice, take the whole £40k for yourself or share it, much better TV.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote