Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I think that this review off IMDB summons up alot of the issues with TWD.

"They've lost me, the producers have lost me. How many times can they recycle the same plot? This is no longer humanity vs zombies, this is humans vs humans with a unnecessary dose of violence and twisted psyche, all for the sake of maintaining ratings and milking the cash cow. The writers creativity have been depleted for a few seasons now, there has been no direction, no gradual learning, no story development. All the physical moving around is just the illusion of story to mask the fact that there isn't a story being told at all. The show isn't going anywhere. I have stopped watching, and I feel liberated from this burden of a show. TWD has slowly decomposed into a gross, unintelligent TV show. Who keeps making gas, electricity... but then there's no radio communication... What happened to the military, the government, smart people, common sense... I understand the appeal for certain demographics, but I, for once, demand more from entertainment than this garbage, good bye!!!"

There's nothing wrong with being slow paced, but there does still need to be a story going on that the fans will accept being in the programme.

And they make a good point about how the Military, The Government, and the Scientists have all disappeared and has been substituted for pointless violence, and characters relationships.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 08-03-2018 at 06:03 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote