BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
What? You mean, except when it does have mysteries?

That's not the point Mock. We're talking about these shows/stories having a setting/background. That background is largely irrelevant and just the stage for the characters and stories.

"Realistically" this small group of people are not going to discover the cause and find a cure neither.

The show is about a group of survivors struggling to cope in a zombie apocalypse. The show has never changed from this premise.

No, it doesn't have to follow tropes from other zombie stories. What a ridiculous comment. There's no point in it existing, if it has to do everything that's already been done because Mock wants it to.

You're talking as though they're moving location for the sake of it... uh, hello... zombies.

Wanting Daryl or whoever else to suddenly develop the skills to produce a zombie cure is laughable. It's not what the show is about.
Individual characters will have mysteries (like most shows do tbf) but none of it is about Albert Square itself on any episode that I've ever seen of the show.

I think the biggest thing that the show should be having happen is for groups to be bumping into Scientists, Military Officers, and just characters wanting to put a stop to the madness rather than all of them wanting to kill each other.

I mean these posts make it sound like I hate the show (I honestly don't) I just do feel that the show has written itself in a way where either the Zombies are pointless in the show, or the Lori type characters are pointless in the show as Zombie stories and Soap Opera stories don't naturally mesh with one another as the stories are nothing alike.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 08-03-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote