BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
I wasn't making a "dig" at Z Nation, I was saying (without a shred of sarcasm) that it sounds more like the type of zombie show that you want.

I'm not sure how "other zombie stories don't have Lori types" makes her irrelevant to The Walking Dead. That literally makes no logical sense. The Walking Dead has always been about more than just zombies, that's just the backdrop against which the stories take place and it sounds like that's your problem. Well it never "promised" anything else because the focus on character drama (including the Lori story) are from the source material. Lori's importance to the show is a matter of fact, what's subjective is whether you like her or not.
Fair enough then I must have caught the wrong end of the stick with your post then, I apologise.

I just think that when you call yourself The Walking Dead, your whole pilot is about surviving against the Zombie outbreak, and the trailers are all about Rick and his group fighting Zombies, it is kind of expected then that the Lori type characters shouldn't really be getting so much screentime as they conveniently leave those types of characters off the trailers.

Btw I'm not even saying that The Walking Dead shouldn't have Drama, it's the Soap Opera elements that are not needed for a show like this which is all Lori gave, I mean think about it did Lori have much screentime with anybody but Rick or Shane?

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote