BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I've just checked on Wikipedia and the ratings didn't go up quite as big as I thought it did after she died, I do know that Shane's death saw the show jump up 2 million viewers afterwards.

I personally do think that alot of people was fed up of how the show doesn't seem to have a structured storyline, and I do think that characters like Lori, Negan, Sasha, and controversially Daryl do not help matters when they're either not heavily involved in the plot (Daryl, Sasha, and Lori) or they just don't seem to have enough dynamics with the cast to sustain themselves (Sasha in particular fell into this trap quite brutally imo, as did Lori who just was only there for Rick and Shane) I'm not saying that I'm speaking for everyone, but these were noticeable mistakes to me, and I bet in particular with the Lori and Negan storylines that alot of people just didn't check the show out past season 1 because of Lori, or quit the show in season 7 because of Negan. I also personally think that the Alexandria stuff was quite pointless too as there was no proper threat in Alexandria and the show had to force danger onto the group I felt.

As I've said though I'm interested to read what alot of the fans think is the issue as to why TWD has lost around 8 million viewers in the last two seasons.
Ratings went up because people started watching as the show started getting popular so everyone who according to ratings only started watching in Seasons 3 or 4 obviously would have watched the first two online or somewhere first, like I did.

I really disagree with everything you say about Lori and her storyline (as much as I disliked her) She didn't just have a dynamic with Rick and Shane btw, there's a dislike between her and Andrea and also her relationship with Carl. But look it sounds to me as if you're just disappointed that the show doesn't focus on what you want it to focus on and that your needs aren't being met, that doesn't make a character pointless in general, just to you

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote