BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Ratings went up because people started watching as the show started getting popular so everyone who according to ratings only started watching in Seasons 3 or 4 obviously would have watched the first two online or somewhere first, like I did.

I really disagree with everything you say about Lori and her storyline (as much as I disliked her) She didn't just have a dynamic with Rick and Shane btw, there's a dislike between her and Andrea and also her relationship with Carl. But look it sounds to me as if you're just disappointed that the show doesn't focus on what you want it to focus on and that your needs aren't being met, that doesn't make a character pointless in general, just to you
BIB, again I hardly saw her interact with Carl, in those first two seasons I saw Carl mainly hanging around Rick and Shane, Lori was hardly developed with Carl in my view which always looked strange to me considering she was supposed to have been his Mother.

And the Andrea scene (which is all it was if I remember correctly) was in season 2 which I said I do think tried a bit harder to make her relevant in the dynamics, but the show just never seemed to have the confidence to let her be her own character for the whole hog.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote