Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

I know I don't post on here much any more, but this is something that really irks my soul.

I know there are people on here (most people on here) who hate the 'Anti-PC Brigade' I understand that. A lot of those people just use that argument because they themselves are pretty small minded and like to be offensive and don't like that they get called out for their bigotry.

But I do there there are some issues when being politically correct is actually dangerous, and this is one of those times.

To put it bluntly, there are people out there who would rather avoid being called something like 'racist' or 'xenophobic' than admit there is a problem with asian grooming gangs. People would rather defend the asian community and say things like 'white people do it too!!!!!!' or 'not all asians!!!!' rather than address the fact that young women, young girls and even boys are being sexually exploited on a daily basis.

Something needs to be done about it. There are people literally so terrified of being labelled as a racist or a bigot, that they are too afraid to report these things. And even if it does get reported, not much can even be done about it.

I've mentioned this on here before (I think) but when I worked in schools in Bradford, the turn around of white female teachers was insane. I had one teacher tell me that she actually had a gun pointed at her on her way home (which she told the school about the next day and they called the police) and she said she didn't want to come back to work, but obviously she had to because she had bills to pay. She found out eventually that it was only a BB gun, but still...

This doesn't happen to the male teachers, but it still happens to some Asian female teachers sometimes too (its mostly the boys who have no respect for the women) but white female teachers have absolutely no respect given to them.

And I know this will probably upset some people, and others will think I'm being racist, but I really do not care. This is something I have experienced first hand.

I had a kid tell me he wanted his dog to attack me because I had an american flag on my bag... This was said by a kid in year 4... primary school

It broke my heart because I learnt in these asian dominated schools, that the girls start to do housework like cleaning and cooking from the age of year 3, while the boys go home and dont have to do anything other than playing with friends and gaming. They don't even have to do their homework. And again, the teachers have no say in this because they will (and have been) accused of racism.

On another note, I have a FB group I post on, where a girl who was 16 at the time (iirc) and she was warning people that when she was in Leeds a 'Pakistani man' was following her and her friend and trying to get them to go with him to his house... Instead of people being like 'Okay, why is a grown man trying to get you to his house?' people were like 'HOW DID YOU KNOW HE WAS FROM PAKISTAN??? WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HER WAS FROM PAKISTAN??'

Why does it matter whether she knew he was from there or not? The point is she was FOLLOWED and harassed by a man almost twice her age and she was trying warn other women/ young people not to talk to him/listen to him.

(She knew he was Pakistani because he told her when he was harassing her)

Basically, my point is that people are so scared of reporting these types of things, that they just don't bother anymore. This is why these asian grooming gangs target young white females... Don't get me wrong, they target asian girls too, but they have far less respect for white females who don't share the same culture as they do.