Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

CBB11 Launch Episode

WHO is this male host He seems familiar though but I can't put my finger on it... is he still on the show but in another role now? Is that the guy that cuts to the BOTS preview? Also isn't Rylan actually the guy who does BOTS now?

Decent twist @ only half the cast going in the house and half going into the basement.

Ryan Maloney seems kinda fun/funny... the rest of the first 6 actually do seem like snoozes to me already

Sam/Lacey is a step up from the others. Loving Lacey (Sam as well )

As a whole, I'm preferring the trio in the basement over the trio in the house so far.

Razor's best quality is he's magnificent in the sack and then also "Razor proclaims he's really sharp between the sheets" for the fun facts thing.

Eh, both Claire and possibly Razor seem pretty good as well. Unsure but they seem more on the entertaining side. The cast is looking better now as more are revealed. And still no Speidi... saving the best for last?

SPEIDI Fangirling rn

First married couple to enter the CBB house. A revolutionary pair

So only 11 housemates on this season (well 12 technically with Speidi being a pair) ... not sure what to think but I guess I'll probably like that better

Last edited by JerseyWins; 14-03-2018 at 02:45 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote