Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Oh please.... you have a sense of humour failure every time someone brings up Corbyn. And if this is the level of your humour... well, nuff said.

This is in reply to your last sentence. The rest of it makes no sense.
Could you provide some examples of this please? Or is this yet another lie you've told about me on a public forum? You have quite a penchant for that.

For your information, I regularly laugh at 'Santa Corbyn' and 'Comrade Corbyn' ****posts and gifs that are posted on social media, and sometimes on here. What you're actually referring to is how tired I (and many others) are of Corbyn being brought seriously into every single thread, even where it doesn't concern him. It clutters and disrupts SD and is rightly being dealt with.

Isn't it funny though how you've taken issue with me finding this funny when someone on your side of the political fence did too

Your reaction was ridiculous and contrived. 'Distasteful'? This (a joke) is so morally repugnant but being sarcastic about a murdered MP to score political points (serious) is all fine and dandy? If that's your definition of 'distasteful' then yeah, nuff said...
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote