BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I actually agree with part of your opinion on this but arrive at a different conclusion, I'm not sure I'm articulating my thoughts very well though Like, I agree with the first half of your post but my conclusion is that "male" and "female" traits shouldn't be linked to having a penis or a vagina and they don't feel like they are to me, if you get what I mean? Like I would consider myself to have a lot of "male" traits and was never very "girly" but I don't see things like that as what make me a woman, does that make sense? I'm not sure I'm explaining myself very well
I do know what you're saying! I think you're saying that your womanhood developed over time through the experiences that you had? (If no, ignore below)

I'd argue that if your brain had more 'masculine features' you wouldnt have grew up into a woman, if your brain was more masculine than feminine, you would sooner associate yourself with manhood.
I think the average transperson has a brain that did not correlate with their birthsex growing up, and as such, they grew up thinking and feeling like their desired sex despite not technically being that sex.
I'd argue that you feeling more in touch with your womanhood is directly linked to your more feminine brain, and me being more in touch with manhood is directly linked to my brain, and if we were born with the same brain but different sexes, we'd likely want to become transpeople.

Last edited by Withano; 18-03-2018 at 10:03 AM.