BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Well I can know that because we were discussing it with MTVN before Mokka even made the comment to me, both Matt and Vicky then went offline and I had already decided not to mod that thread, then Vicky came back online and started cleaning the thread. But I don't know why I'm even bothering to tell you this anyway because you've already decided you're own narrative
Can confirm this, I'm afraid I went to the pub for the afternoon and have only just come back online

This thread seems to have mainly levelled out and calmed down so I won't add too much to it but I do want to echo the comments about how unfair the comment towards Niamh was and I think that both her and Vicky do such a good job moderating this forum and have put so many hours into it over the years through so many different dramas and squabbles. Right now there's very few of us Mods that are regularly active on the forum compared to how it used to be, and, as Dezzy alluded to, we are not always that united. I think the debate in the Admin section is often a lot more robust than people think but what stops us from advertising that is that we all do genuinely want this to be a good forum for everyone to post in