View Single Post
Old 19-03-2018, 06:15 PM #253
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I'm sure his point was Harvey Weinstein is a pervert and could have access to that bathroom? When theres not much you can do about it even without that bizarre example. Heterosexual sex offenders probably wont have much interest in offending in that environment.

I was responding to an odd point with an odd point!
I don't really think the point you replied to was odd at all. There is plenty you could do about it. make womens spaces penis free. Job done.

Fairly sure this hypothetical example was not...he had a sex change, just he decided to 'identify' as a woman, as many sex offenders will actually do. Which is part of the problem tbh, anyone can sere how this will be abused.

Men offend at a much higher rate than women, that cannot be argued against. The average man could overpower the average woman easily. So, if a male sex offender decided he was a woman, would you be happy with him going in womens spaces? Even knowing what he is?

Its nothing to do with lesbians or sexuality. Its about basically, do you prioritize the safety of women, or the feelings of men. Its an either or kind of thing. Which is unfortunate. But its how it is.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 19-03-2018 at 06:17 PM.