View Single Post
Old 26-03-2018, 07:55 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I’m not sure if this is a controversial thing to say. But I think it all stems from just being stupid. It leads to frustration and anger, and which group is most welcoming of frustrated and angry people? Extreme right wing. They give them a place to direct their anger, and eventually, **** like this will happen.
Absolute biased TOSH - EVERY extremist is STUPID and DANGEROUS and should never be tolerated by the authorities or Society as a whole, no matter if they are Extreme LEFT WING or Extreme RIGHT WING.

Frustrated and angry people are welcomed by both LEFT and RIGHT WING Organisations in addition to dim-witted people, gullible people, poorly educated people, anti-Social people, people with 'Chips On Their Shoulders' and any other type of people.

We have a Democracy in this country and RIGHT WING EXTREMIST CRETINS who make Death Threats to innocent politicians or anyone else are just as deserving of imprisonment as are LEFT WING EXTREMIST CRETINS who intimidate and threaten and put their hands on such as Nigel Farage when he is out with his family having Sunday Lunch.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote