Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

I would NOT think this way but eh I don't really see anything too wrong here? Especially if maybe he suffered from homophobia in his life, felt it was more difficult being gay or what not, and doesn't want the same to happen to his son.

If he forced his child to not join dance class for that reason it'd be different but he's just not aiming/wanting to put his son in dance class. A parent can try to get their child to join / not join any class they want.

Quote:
“And if he really wanted to take dance class — which he hasn’t expressed that — if he begged and pleaded, if I saw that would make him truly happy, I would do that,” he said.

Hilton — who is also the father of two daughters, 2-year-old Mia and 5-month old Mayte — said that no matter what Mario grows up to be, he will continue to love and support him.

“If my son turns out to be gay, or if he turns out to be gay but not able to articulate that yet because he’s only 5, I will love my son unconditionally and support him. If my son is transgender, I will love him and support him unconditionally.”
That's all that matters.

And he wasn't bashing his son, or homosexuals, etc.

He might be stupid though. Like I don't think his son joining dance class would ever be the reason he's gay? At least I don't think that's how that works.