View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 07:50 PM #534
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
The funny thing is, this thread is about showing empathy and respect to other faiths; something you think Corbyn isn't doing. Yet the lack of empathy and respect for Muslims on here is an entirely different kettle of fish. That religion has been demonized on here again and again (add tedium) and I'm not just talking about the hijab or males repressing females or terrorism I'm talking about the persecution of the religion itself.

Its interesting what you find when you look back though old threads. The same people today are saying the opposite about freedom of speech re- religion.

Talk about closing mosques got this reply

and this

You can't have one rule for one religion and a different for another. You can't say its okay to make jest or speak badly of one faith whilst defending another faith. But on here you clearly can and for that reason I can only conclude that this has much more to do with getting rid of Corbyn and using trumped up ridiculus accusations to do it, it is a Poundland Dodgy Dossier and those willing to bring anti-Semitism in to do this are doing so dishonestly.

Bearing false witness is the 9th Commandment and it is punishable by death in the Mosaic Law.
After your sarcastic comments on the apparent rantings of others earlier you produce this hypocritical diatribe. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on certain religions whether you like them or not - it is not your call to censor the opinions of others however hard you try.

It seems to me that you have one rule for one religion and a different for another with your total disapproval of any criticism of Islam whilst defending the leader of the political party you support despite documented evidence of his antisemetic opinions on many occasions. One rule for you and another for the rest of us.

Out of interest what relevance do you think that last paragraph has to those that are not Jewish? You really need to take a chill pill? Pure hysterics!

Last edited by Brillopad; 08-04-2018 at 08:32 PM.