View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:34 PM #541
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
Explain your definition of ‘viciousness’ as I don’t believe I have said anything ‘vicious’. I have criticised mass immigration and the wearing of Burkhas in the West. Burkhas represent female oppression and have no place in the West where women are equal. It is insulting in the opinion of many Western women. I along with other Western women have every right to express such concerns.

How is that vicious? Should such opinions be shut down for fear of offending Muslims - why are their feelings more relevant/important than those of Western women in your book? I find your clear priority for the feelings of Muslim men and women over those of Western women in the West equally as ‘vicious’ if that is the case.

Come on how exactly have my comments been ‘vicious’ - you are just attempting to shut down Western women in their own countries - how dare they object! Not only is that controlling and dictorial it is pretty vicious in my opinion.

As for Corbyn - he wants to hold the most important job in the country - he therefore has responsibilities that you and I do not have and is much more accountable for his actions. If you can’t see that it is a waste of time having any kind of discussion with you on the subject.
And you are harassing here! DR posted examples of the kind of comments that are made here in that could be considered Islamophobic...

Those examples did NOT specifically target you they were posted for reference.

Last edited by Kizzy; 08-04-2018 at 09:34 PM.