Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
The funny thing is, this thread is about showing empathy and respect to other faiths; something you think Corbyn isn't doing. Yet the lack of empathy and respect for Muslims on here is an entirely different kettle of fish. That religion has been demonized on here again and again (add tedium) and I'm not just talking about the hijab or males repressing females or terrorism I'm talking about the persecution of the religion itself.

Its interesting what you find when you look back though old threads. The same people today are saying the opposite about freedom of speech re- religion.

Talk about closing mosques got this reply

and this

You can't have one rule for one religion and a different for another. You can't say its okay to make jest or speak badly of one faith whilst defending another faith. But on here you clearly can and for that reason I can only conclude that this has much more to do with getting rid of Corbyn and using trumped up ridiculus accusations to do it, it is a Poundland Dodgy Dossier and those willing to bring anti-Semitism in to do this are doing so dishonestly.

Bearing false witness is the 9th Commandment and it is punishable by death in the Mosaic Law.

We are talking about Corbyn here, the leader of the Labour party and his close Labour cronies, not random members of the public posting comments on a forum. I haven’t seen any vile racist comments on here, which says to me they are few and far between and I’m sure those you referenced were not posted by anyone posting in this thread.

Any forum consists of all types of people with different views, the difference is forum members are not hoping to lead the country and are not held to the same standards of someone who is and the party he represents.

You are not in any position to point out any vile remarks (which of course they are) when you are going all out to downplay the vile antisemitism rife in the Labour party proven by their remarks and tolerated by the man who you seem to see as the second coming.
Do you not even see the hypocrisy here? Are you that blinded by your love of Corbyn?

Last edited by jet; 08-04-2018 at 10:20 PM.