View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 11:54 AM #23

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Will
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Will
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Only Jace, Jodi, Brian, Cameron, and Glenn that I know of would agree to it. Nobody evicted before Brian would agree to it. Nobody wants to see David or Keith back. Not sure about Annie, Joey or Braden.

As for winners, none of the first eight would return and neither would Dan. Adam Jasinski is in jail. Jordan and Rachel have moved on. I highly doubt Nicole would want to do this. Even if we add in Marissa and Morgan, it doesn't suffice and they're the only females they'd get. So, we're stuck with Derrick, Ian, Steve, Hayden, Andy, and Josh. It is unlikely many people want to see Andy, Steve, or Josh back.

Big Brother is also less likely to get people who played years ago to want to return because BB players seem to move on as opposed to Survivors.

I would actually be surprised if we see any returning player other than Cameron or Jessica from last season. They can find a better cowboy than Jason and none of the players who made it far enough were very popular. Kevin would only return if they did all-stars and for some reason, Donny refused and they needed an older person.
Koadey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote