View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 10:02 PM #651
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Well some people just like to prod,prod,prod,don't they ?plus 'unprovoked ' ? I don't think so !!!
If she was banned for the comments she made to me; she responded to perfectly civil posts in a conversation she wasn't actually involved in, essentially called me stupid in an aggressive manner, and then also followed it up with another aggressive post...

Its not even that I don't "get it", clearly something I had said in another thread at another time has irritated her (probably multiple threads) but it still doesn't really validate direct personal attacks... Which were certainly unprovoked... Because she was responding to posts that weren't even directed at her and that were totally non-confrontational (more specifically, the posts were about the fact that I try to understand criminals because I find human psychology interesting ).

It's not the first time either; Livia has directly attacked me / suggested that I'm "not clever" based on what I do for a living before, too. She has a personal desire to "take me down a peg", I think. And I mean... I don't even particularly care... Like I said on the thread, I'm a big boy and I'm not insecure about my intelligence. I didn't report her, I wouldn't have wanted her banned, I like Livia when she's not mad at me but personal attacks like that are plainly against the rules so...