View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 06:43 AM #659
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
PERSONALLY I find any and all prejudice wrong and should be addressed.
Do I feel the labour leader should fall on his sword? No.
If this were the route then there should be a similar fate for others who fail in their duty to curtail prejudice in their respective parties.

I also refuse to categorise marginalised groups into least to most deserving of support. I don't have 'favourite' causes... ALL those who make abusive comments to any group should be dealt with proportionally.
Indeed, the forum rules thread states quite clearly;

Quote:

i) Staff members on the forum have the right to delete, modify or change the content of any post at any time for any reason without notification to anyone. They can also ban or restrict forum members for any reason at anytime. If a moderator edits your post on the forum do not remove the edits. Do not post offensive material. Racism/homophobia/xenophobia/discrimination of any sort won't be tolerated.
... But the same people who have been arguing for literally YEARS that this should not be the case, that everyone is entitled to their own opinion no matter what, that no one should have to "walk on eggshells", etc. are now up in arms because this time it's an issue that they feel should be protected?

The idea that anyone has displayed any serious anti-Semitism on this thread is sort of ludicrous. I mean... I'm not sure but... I think on the other thread I was being accused of being somehow anti-Jewish for light-heartedly pointing out (my opinion that) God doesn't exist . Is atheism now tantamount to anti-Semitism?

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 15-04-2018 at 06:45 AM.