View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 07:15 AM #660
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I suppose the main difference is that Islamic terrorists are waging war on the West, killing innocents, wanting to drag us all back to the dark ages. Check out all the top ten lists of most wanted terrorists and tell me what they all have in common. And we ALL understand that Muslims are generally peaceful... Islamists and Jihadists though, they're terrorists.

Jewish people haven't waged war on anyone, and yet here we are, in 2018, having to accept the usual sickening racism because we're only Jews.

Anti-Semitism is more and more accepted. And when supporters of a major political party ignore a protest by ordinary, moderate Jews, with no axe to grind, I shouldn't be surprised at all the comments on here in support of Corbyn and his party.
Aside from the whole antisemetism issue, (which again I agree requires addressing adequately) can I say this is odd .. as a westerner to hear this 'dark ages' thing, as I thought the whole Jerusalem issue was due to it once being a homeland literally in the dark ages?

It can't be disputed that in that place there is effectively a war going on, and it has a very distinct religious element to it.