View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 07:39 AM #661
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Indeed, the forum rules thread states quite clearly;

... But the same people who have been arguing for literally YEARS that this should not be the case, that everyone is entitled to their own opinion no matter what, that no one should have to "walk on eggshells", etc. are now up in arms because this time it's an issue that they feel should be protected?

The idea that anyone has displayed any serious anti-Semitism on this thread is sort of ludicrous. I mean... I'm not sure but... I think on the other thread I was being accused of being somehow anti-Jewish for light-heartedly pointing out (my opinion that) God doesn't exist . Is atheism now tantamount to anti-Semitism?
Rather telling I think that they clearly prioritise the first three whilst adding ‘any discrimination will not be tolertated” as a second thought. The site focuses on those three whilst things like sexism, affecting 50% of the world population, is taken a lot less seriously as is ageism.

The treatment of all the isms is unbalanced on here with the majority on here preoccupied with racism and transphobia whilst at the same time blatantly being sexist and ageist. The blatant double standards are pretty sickening.