Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Should TiBB have a zero tolerance policy though? Because if fully enforced, this site would be seriously locked down in terms of what we would be able to say and do. I would think.

Anyway I have a lot of respect for a fair few members on here and just hope it is all resolved peacefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I actually agree with that and I think that's basically the case everywhere at the moment, especially social media / online. Women HAVE been on the back foot for most of history and now are feeling empowered (which is a great thing) and so maybe an element of backlash/anger, that might seem like misandry, was always going to happen in the short term and there's always going to be "collateral damage". Like you say it doesn't make it OK but the psychology is understandable.

On a positive note, maybe the fact that it's happening does mean that real equality isn't too far off, and things will settle down into a more equal society .

Worldwide that is. Not on here, TiBB is a lost cause
TS, here's an intellectually masturbate-y video to fit with that view. I saw this a few months back and your comment reminded me of it...

As for my collective rage, I can summon mine at will...

Last edited by Maru; 15-04-2018 at 09:31 AM.