View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 06:48 PM #28
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I'm not aware of May tweeting in support of antisemitism, or any of her ministers writing disgusting tweets, sending dead birds in the post, or threatening death to Jewish Tories. She has not been accused of anything, Corbyn and his cronies has.

It is you who is deflecting, as usual. Again, what is 'the lot' that Corbyn has done?
Are you really going to blame the leader of the opposition for some nutter sending a dead bird... Are you aware how crazy that sounds?

Watching the clip of Ruth Smeeth reading out every offensive comment ever levelled at her via social media that is Corbyn too it's implied!

Sorry but that is some other level madness, to lay all that at the feet of one man and should it be anyone else it would border on harassment.

You are fixating on this issue and not the wider story, ALL parties were facing the same scrutiny in that article, why can you not address all parties have improvements to make?

Following this windrush debacle are you really going to attempt to suggest may is squeaky clean... it was HER 'hostile environment' policy that has seen innocent Brits deported :/
That bojo isn't a mad racist or Jo Cox wasn't murdered by a right wing nut job?

I find your perspective very blinkered, again I asked you what are the tories doing to improve public perception?