Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Nope, your post had a quote from an article discussing ALL parties and ALL areas of abuse.

You're just too blinkered to acknowledge that it seems, It's well referenced in the media what steps the Labour party has taken specifically since actually having a Jewish leader... that was mercilessly targeted via the media if you remember?

What again have the tories done? I'll tell you as you don't seem willing to respond...Nothing, they point fingers and whip up distrust in the Labour party but them themselves have done nothing to address their own issues.

Take the chip from your own eye...
Nope, my post asked you what Corbyn has done about antisemitism in direct reference to your assertion which I bolded in your post:
Quote:
We know that labour are doing a lot to address issues within the party and rightly so...
You haven't answered so I take it you have no links or evidence to post so you divert and ask me what the Tories have done, about what exactly? I can't answer a question without specific details and evidence of May and the Tories being antisemitic. Do you have links/articles of May and the Tory members posting disgusting tweets etc. that prove your accusations like we have with Corbyn/Labour members? What has she been asked to do about it? Otherwise its impossible for me to comment.

Quote:
It's well referenced in the media what steps the Labour party has taken specifically since actually having a Jewish leader..
What steps were these? You mean it was even WORSE than it is now?

Last edited by jet; 18-04-2018 at 07:40 PM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote