View Single Post
Old 21-04-2018, 08:24 AM #187
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...not wanting to make a huge long post with my thoughts...I do think for me, it’s better that the ‘sexual chitchat’ be out there on the forum...because that’s the whole thing of having a moderated forum like this...if it’s deemed inappropriate, uncomfortable or offensive in any way...it can be more easily and quickly moderated etc..it becomes more ‘open’...?...the private section is a good ‘compromise’ I feel as it’s mainly private chat thread stuff...and people will talk about about sexual things, that’s natural, that’s life.....it doesn’t offend because there is no intention to offend, for me...one of the things I love about TiBB, I have always loved about TiBB...is the bonds and the friendships created on here...which sometimes extend into ‘real lives’ in terms of meetings etc..?...and within that ‘sexual chitchat’ for many who do engage..?...there are also many beautiful friendships and close bonds being developed...feelings of trust and feelings of safety...which have caused many young people to ‘grow’ in their self feelings in their time on TiBB...