BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekkie View Post
Interesting idea for a thread. Most twists they've done are fine by me but I do hate the Viewer Veto twist they used this series and back in series 1 - that's just never seemed fair.

I think the Triple Evictions could be done better too by simply switching the evictions around so the double plays out across the week and the single in the live show. Also think as well as the HoH not playing in the Veto for those the Veto winner should be able to choose the replacement too so the HoH doesn't have sole control over two consecutive evictions.
BBCAN twists are always notoriously rigged, I know it's Big Brother so fairness is not gonna be there that often, but I do hate how the Canadian version can't seem to pick on what format that it wants to be out of the UK version or the US version, if it's the UK version then it's a public voted BB, and if it's the US version that they want to be then don't have the public vote in any of the weeks on who goes or who stays. It just makes the show look like it has no structure in place and it's why it nearly got cancelled last year.

And I just don't like Triple Evictions tbh, but I agree with you that the last eviction should happen in it's own episode rather than sharing it with two other people.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote